Our Hotel Services:
Full service hotel for a budget price in Antigua Guatemala
Hotel Casa del Parque is a great location in Antigua Guatemala. Our hotel is only a few steps from Antiguas beautiful central park, close to the most important sites of our beautiful city. We offer a 4-star hotel with 5-star service, all the while staying within your budget.
Services available at Hotel Casa del Parque:
- 24hr front desk assistance in a very secure environment
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Sauna & Massages offered
- Travel Agency to help with any tours or ongoing travel. Airport pickup for $37
- Breakfast is offered for $6 extra per person
- Free city map & bilingual receptionist to answer any travel or site seeing questions
- Free Wi-Fi in all hotel rooms and hotel common areas
- Free high speed Internet terminal in the hotel lobby
- Bar area with a great selection of beers, juices & snacks while lounging around the pool
- Free Coffee 24hrs / day
- Free bottled water in your room
- Free purified drinking water stations in the corridors & pool area
- Hot water & great water pressure 24hrs per day
- Daily maid service
- Laundry service & Bag storage
- Spanish classes & Translation services
- Doctor on call 24hrs for any guest that needs one
- 2 beautiful gardens, both with fountains & sitting areas, surrounded by beautiful flowers
- Large Corridors with lots of sitting areas
- Large Bar area with great volcano & pool views
- Meeting places for large groups
- Family friendly environment, offering pack-n-play baby bed if needed for your infant
- CCTV camera system in all common areas of the hotel for additional security
- Free limited parking, reservation is required
We offer 15 very comfortable and clean hotel rooms. All our hotel rooms have beautiful Guatemalan typical furniture, fabrics and decoration. All hotel rooms have cable TV, Wi-Fi and new comfortable anti-stress beds. We offer the service of having a massage in your hotel room or having a pool side massage.
Our hotel swimming pool is heated by a roof top mounted solar panels. This solar heating system is actually very simple, but it makes our hotel very conscious to our environment, and maybe you could even call us a green hotel. Through the roof mounted solar panels, the filtered water is pumped through about 400 square feet of solar panels. Being near the equator and at almost 5,000 ft above sea level, this water stays at a pretty good temperature. So, our hotel swimming pool is a great place for sun bathing or relaxing. Also, it is even better now, as we remodeled the swimming pool June of 2015 and put really nice mosaic tile in the entire pool.
Also, our hotel offers a very nice dry sauna. The hotel sauna requires about 10 minutes to warm up to sauna temperature. So, please remember to ask hotel reception about 10 minutes before you want to use the hotel sauna.
We can accomodate large groups, as we have a total of 36 separate hotel beds and a total capacity of 60 people. If your group is even larger, between all our Antigua hotels, we have over 190 rooms and can accommodate up to 650 people. Even if your group is split between a few of our hotels, you would never be more than a 3 minute walk from the rest of your group, since our hotels are very close to each other and very centrally located to the central park of Antigua. Also, if your group is interested in meal plans, we can provide breakfast, lunch and dinner.
For your convenience, we offer private airport pickups for $37.
Cancellation policy: 3 days. Cancellations have to be in writing by email. If canceled less than 3 days (72 hours) prior to check-in or no-show, you are charged the full remaining balance of your reservation. For deposits paid to the hotel, if canceled more than 14 days prior to check-in, you receive a full refund minus a $15 cancellation fee. If canceled less than 14 days but more than 3 days before check-in, you forfeit your deposit.
The hotel accepts US dollars, Quetzales, Travelers checks and credit cards. If paying with credit or debit card there is a 6% surcharge. The online booking service has a 3rd party commission built into the price.